Vertigo

Arma 3 Apex Giveaway

• Excel    828

Jared mate stop fishing for likes xD

• Like 1

Zombine45    177

I love this community because they have some of the most dedicated and helpful staff i have ever seen, and it shows, straya has the only consistently populated I&A server within 150ms.

Evilaj288    0

My time playing in the server has been an amazing experience. I love the teamwork of the players and the communications with one another. Everyone that I've spoken to in-game has been really friendly and helpful. :D

vizzN    375

@JaredThis is my 2nd week in this community and my 2nd week on Arma 3 - I am so addicted to this concept of gameplay. Came from FPS and MOBA games, I love how friendly the staff in this community have been to me. Players have also been so helpful with regards to how to roleplay properly and also have a good time doing so. I don't care if I don't win the giveaway because I just wanted the chance to say that :p 

Jay    661

Suggestions for next giveaway(s).

Giveaway 1 - Team Fortress 2 

Giveaway 2 - Dota 2 

Giveaway 3 - War Thunder

Giveaway 4 - Heroes and Generals

Done. B|

Deano    75
    On 7/18/2016 at 10:12 PM, ExcelForce said:

Jared mate stop fishing for likes xD

u mean reputaiton

• Like 1

Travesty    265

I have only been a member of Straya Gaming for a few months, and having come from another community the most striking aspect that I like about this community is the respect and good humour the members generally treat each other with.

Sure, sometimes there are dickheads on the servers, but generally speaking everyone here treats each other with humanity and respect.

It's something that is missing from some communities and frankly it's a testament to the staff and members that it stands out to new members.