Sign in to follow this  
Tungsten

APEX UCAVs

Tungsten    69

After the suggestion i left in another thread i toyed around with the vanilla UCAVs that Apex added and i have found something interesting, the CSAT UAV that was added has laser guided missiles, they can be guided without a lock in the same fashion as ATGMs and dagrs but the fact they cant be abused like the standard ATGMs could be a possible reason to toy with the idea of adding them in.

on the topic of the Falcon, in terms of scouting abilities it is a good upgrade to the Darter due to the speed at which it can move between AO's, but its armament of DARs needs to be considered too

• Like 1

• Kalthramis    58

I'd be a big fan if there were multiple UAV slots, ex one is combat-focused with a Falcon, and the other is support focused with Darters and ammo UGVs/UAVs

or if the UAV operator could pick a few to use. Ex., with 3 slots total; focus on air superiority with the Falcon (taking up all 3 slots), armed UGV when there's no allied armor (2 slots), unarmed UGV when just support is needed (1), UAVs (1), darters being free.