ʝ17

Our Official resignation

• Cpt. Duck    104

You guys did a great job, it is sad to see you leave but don't leave feeling like you you have failed the community at all, love both of you <3 keep up the good shit -Cpt. Duck

• Like 2

It is a great sadness for you two to leave. Sad to see you guys resign. hard working men! Liek fouseyTube says, just keep on roaring. I hope you have a wonderful time

Excel    828

Its sad to see you leave but the whole community is so thankful for what you have done for us. We cannot thank you anymore best of luck for the future Keep up what your doing you bloody awesome at it!

-Excel <3

Leopard    7

You will be missed!

I need not say that without you guys StrayaGaming would not have been here without either of you,

The constant development of this server would not have been possible with out you John Paul,

The persistence and sacrifices you made to run this server from the start would not have worked J17.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

Lachlan    204

well our paths will cross again thank you for all the work and countess hours  you've both put in.

and keep it going best of luck for the future.

• Like 1

Gotenks    497

Best of luck in the future J17 and JP!! Thankyou for what you have done for this community and everyone in it. 

• Like 1

Tiggati    1067

All good things must come to an end I suppose.

Thank you so much both of you for helping me along the way when I have needed it, and for being awesome developers and going through shit and coming out clean on the other side :) 

You will both be missed, and you'll both have a position back here when ever you feel you would like to return as staff. 

Keep in touch guys :)

shake2.gif

Mozkelby    379

You both have contributed hugely to how amazing our community has become, and we truly can't thank you enough.  You may have left management, but hey, you'll always be apart of 'our team'. I look forward to seeing you both around sometime. :)

• Like 2

Spectral    1342

All the best in whatever you guys decide to get up to next, and we will always remember the good times, J17 you were alwsys one of the most laid

back guys to deal with, showing me and Roger the Dev Stuff, on the Research Server, laying out stuff, showing us the Radar and asking us our opinions,

even when we were new. 

And you always backed us, I always knew you were watching, when we play other SG servers and what we had done in the community you knew.

Lot of respect mate. 

Take care. 

Axle_Tiaky    415

NO almost 3 years mate. Dam you guys have been amazing to this community sad to see another Founder and High staff member leave. D;

Hope you guys have a great time doing whatever else that you choose to go and do.

And please come back once and a while.

Kind Regards Axle

• Like 1

Loopy AU-NZ    79

Well first off I'd like to say I wouldn't be here right now without you J17. Back in early January when you first contacted us, I never though I'd end up in this situation now, and I wouldn't have if it wasn't for you. If I wasn't here who knows where i'd be, but luckily I am here, thanks to you. You have given Garry's Mod a chance and I will swear on my life to make sure it doesn't fail. You were welcoming into the community and a nice person, but it's sad you won't get to see the rise of gmod. Which as already started, but that's a shame. Maybe I'll see you around. But I really wouldn't be here without you. Thank you.

John Paul, We didn't really have that much contact which was a shame. But you do things here and there for me which I'd like to thank you for as well.

-Loopy/Robert Miller

Zac    116

Really sad to see you guys go, You've been a great part of the community helping the server grow to how it is today.

Take care and keep on being awesome boys.

Goodbye :(

• Like 1

SouLGenetic    3

You guys will be missed you served us all very well and j17 dont feel like you have failed us at all, john paul i didnt get to meet you but im sure you have served us all very well but we all understand that you cant do this all your life you have to move forward in life. goodbye to both of you ♥

• Like 1

SpiderDeX    36

It saddens me deeply to see two of the people I have made memories with over the course of the 3 or so years I've played on SG leave. The both of you put so much time and effort into creating, fixing and improving all of the SG servers that I am sure all players, both old and new, will miss you. 

J17 and John Paul you will be very missed in this community, Me speaking for the whole community here in saying, Thank you for what you've done to make this community and the best of luck where ever your life might take you <3

Travesty    265

I haven't been a member for that long gents, but thank you for all your efforts with the community.

I think you should both be proud of what you've built, this is a great community.

All the very best for the future, and thank you again.