Spectral

The Road ahead

• Fish    174

We have been through a lot together Spectral on this fine server. It hasn't always been easy and we have had our issues here and there, but in the end we have all come together to make something great, even better. We are going in the right direction and personally I don't want you to move on from Altis life at all. [Sorry I'm selfish]

That being said, at the end of the day most people on this server that play daily know that Straya gaming is like a second home and we all love it. We all want to see the server go in the right direction, and there have been many many changes recently that I believe are pushing us forward more then ever. 

Anyways I don't want to blubber on. Thanks for all your hard work and everyone else's hard-work in staff puts in.

-Fishy

• Like 3

denis    132

I have something to say.. i used to be a annoying imature kid, that time when i was invited to SRT i had a chat with spectral and he turned me into another person now i never get angry at anybody if you wanna abuse me or haras me i will be the bigger man and not say anything back to hurt you, that is the person that spectral turned me into a good person.

• Like 2

denis    132

In My perspective your a really positive impact to this community you really fun to play with you entertain the community you do events i dont know what can be better for this community Keep Doing what your doing bro.:D

• Like 1

John_Mann    29

I came in to Altis with the name I have here I was so new to arma that I didn't know what I was doing after my kidneys being taken for the 105th time I needed a change and that change was a name from Ricky to John and to learn about the respected people I love and call the community ones that stick here for the long run ive been playing for a little over 2 months now and I am loving it from a civ to a cartel member to a white listed ems now a white listed cop things have changed when I was so new to now I am teaching what I have learnt to others its a great feeling and buying Arma months ago was the best decision I ever made signing on to these forums.... was the best decision I have made in years not many people know me but for those who do I thank every one of you.

• Like 1

I remember the day myself and spectral, became Altis Life Admins, we couldn't want it anymore quicker, we were so ready to jump into the role, and when we got it we were so stoked, we were out to do good, rule edit was up, spec put alot of time into, fine tuning the ruleset to make it fair gameplay.

Created some stories to go along with the role play story. and a bunch more

Spec had this crazy idea of server events, and told me some of the stories and events he had setup, now iv never been an admin or joined a community before strayagaming, these stories were crazy in a good way, they matched Altis so well, and you guys went crazy for it. 

All i can say it spec keep doing what your doing, we know you love the community, and you do one hell of a job at it. Altis will still be my home and so will the cop force.

Keep it up man, the community love you!

• Like 3

Ding0    52

What They All Said.

And having basked in the amazingness that was a Spec admin mediation last night, I have nothing but awe and respect for the work you do mate!

I, back in the dim dark days of 56k or ADSL1 if you were lucky, remember what it was like to administer online communities and it was a much calmer, peaceful time. If you wanted low ping gaming you had to take your PC with your 17inch CRT (21" if you had muscles) monitor in your P plate mobile somewhere and meet gaming friends in person. Nowadays if I was to admin the banhammer would be falling so thick and fast I would be the only player left on the server :D.

To Spec, and all the other admins in this here fine community, keep the faith and the good work going, and keep supporting each other through the tough times. I feel your pain at being so tied up in administration that you actually can't get to enjoy what brought you here to begin with, which is the game itself :(

Hope to catch you on Patrol in the streets of Altis soon. ;)

• Like 3

Excel    827

You were a bloody legend man you will always be remembered!

Best of luck for the future!

Regards,

• Like 2