★Smokey★

Good bye my friend

• Yuri    441

I think that video said everything we were thinking. The amount of people that showed up to the Party that we held last night showed a small percentage of people that @Spectral touched. We are all sad to see him go but just remember to take what he taught us and keep this community ALIVE because if we don't then everything he did for us was in vein.

Goodbye Spectral, We miss you already.

Best Regards,

Yuri

Deano    75

@Spectral the man the guy who is always there anything I needed anything irl I wanted to talk about I would talk to him gonna miss u spec gonna miss playing cop with u gonna miss that 1day of sp with u gonna miss the hatchback sporties. you are the best hope everything that ur gonna do goes well and always your the best.

• Like 2

Gotenks    497

Been here for just over 6 months i think.
    Spectral brang everyone together through his events and just being there for us. 
    From all ages and all maturity levels, What he has done for us we can only thank him for. 
    All the best Spectral! Keep your head held high.

Thankyou for everything you have done!

• Like 1

Saundo    270

I'm not sure if I was a friend or just another kid for him. But for me, Spectral was a great guy. Have a lot of respect for him not just as a moderator but as a person. Helping everyone out and bought people together. You will surely be missed mate. A good celebration of of what he did for the community is represented within this thread. Good luck to where ever this takes you. Here's to Spectral, and everyone else in Straya!

Thanks Mr Black

-Saundo

TS piant.png

@Spectral i will always remember back in the good old days No Admin,no drama just playing cop and doing what we loved .But what i will remember the most is back when i first met you with your green tick up in help desk

Thanks SRT Captain TH3GamingBanana

TS.png

Edited by TH3GamingBanana