Stink

Police interacting with drug dealers, drones, 1 hour raid cooldown?

Stink    0

Are police able to question the drug dealer?
Do they have drones?
If travelling near an Illegal area atleast 200 meters away. Does this count as doing illegal activities?
I came down the hill from sydney drug dealer and was instantly fired on by SeReG or SeRaG unsure. With no declaration to stop until after I asked what he was doing.
I asked to speak to another officer and he came and told me they had spoken to the drug dealer to get my name and that they had a drone above watching me. Are these actual features or was I just wrongly arrested?
Plus the Police had already conducted raids on the Weed Field,Processor and Drug dealer I thought that there was a 1 hour cooldown after a raid was done?

• martin    173

Good day 

I can assist with the questions on.

• Drones
    • question the drug dealer
    • traveling near the Illegal area.
    • Raids

Drones - Yes police do have access to drones LT. AKA Inspector and above.more arma.jpg

Questioning the drug dealer- Yes cops have the in-game feature to review previous "clients" to have sold him illicit drugs.aramasd.jpg

Raiding - A police squad can raid a illegal area if they can conform and identify the suspects in the the area however police will MENTION their presence when raiding.

Traveling near Illegal areas- If you are suspected to be taking part in any type of Illegal activity E.g If you are seen traveling from illegal area and a police officer might use a DRONE to identify the suspect in question YES you can be charge for been a apart of illegal trade. 

@Stink I hope this has provided the information needed to ease you pain for anwsers

Have a Good Day -Martin

Edited by martin
    • Like 2

That Lucky SOB    373

I won't be as eloquent or succinct, as my peers. I'll simply leave another screenshot here, displaying the APD Chief Inspector and his AR-2 Darter who observed you at the Sydney Drug Dealer from an undisclosed location, several hundred meters in the air.

-Yes we have drones

-Yes we can question the Dealer

-No we don't have CD's on raids

Sincerely, Chief Inspector SOB. Sydney Station GD Chief.

107410_screenshots_20160917002450_1.jpg

Edited by That Lucky SOB

Stink    0

I thought you were obtaining this info on assumption and that you just wanted to arrest me. I'm sorry for how I acted and next time this evidence is presented to me I will act more appropriately.

Zorgain    482
    11 hours ago, Stink said:

I thought you were obtaining this info on assumption and that you just wanted to arrest me. I'm sorry for how I acted and next time this evidence is presented to me I will act more appropriately.

Most of the time someone patrolling will see you, You don't think that though. I see a lot of people that dont know Im anywhere near them. But 200m is pretty far from the dealer but of course if you are lurking around an active drug deal area we are gonna stop you and ask questions.