Brad

Brad's Introduction.

Brad    235

g-gif-update (2).gif

Why am I making this post: Better late than never, I have decided to formally introduce myself to the members of the community that I am yet to meet. As for the individuals I have managed to get to know and interact with, you may already know that I am an extremely outgoing and pig-headed individual seeking the best in people. I love communicating with people and ultimately playing games esp Arma III. You will be sure to see me around playing many games and in particular Arma III. Whilst I have been a member of the community for nearly a year (8-9 months) many of you would possibly be unbeknownst to my existence. Mainly due to my ill presence on all SG's server except Invade and Annex. I have played the vast majority of time on the Invade & Annex server with a broken mic. I have recently revisited other various server game modes (Altis Life) to meet more members of the community and engage in some more intense role play situations! 

What do I do for a living: As some of you may be aware I am currently employed by YUM! Pty Ltd (KFC) as a shift supervisor and customer relations manager, specializing in customer complaints and ensuring we maximize and achieve the best overall experience for our customers. Whilst I am not loaded with money, I will be sure to be donating money to keep this magnificent server alive and kicking. :) (Possibly even some giveaway donations in the future :p)

What can you do for me: I am a very self-organised and prepared person and therefore dedicate myself to meeting as many people in this community as possible. However considering this, It would take me a long time to meet all of you! I do my best to ensure everyone has the best gaming experience and make as many friends as possible. Hit me up with a message in TeamSpeak and we'll be sure to play together.

Who am I: I am a keen 17-year-old gamer and part time worker. Currently, still in school, I plan later to join the NSW police force to further help people in need and support my local community. I take pride in the work I do, participating in volunteer work in my local library and other various places. 

Thanks for taking the time to read up! Hmu on TeamSpeak and ill be sure to have a good O'l chat :D

-Brad.

P.S how cheesy "seeking the best in people" lol.

• Like 6

• Excel    828

Welcome to Strayagaming mate look out for me on TeamSpeak can't wait to have a chat!

• Like 1

Enis    186

Welcome to the Community, if you got any questions hit me up. By the way i saw that you got white listed for medic cant wait to play together.

• Like 1

Larry    129

Welcome brad hope to see you around the TS. come and have a chat to me sometime

• Like 1