Excel

The New Altis Map

Excel    827

Hello, I would like to here from all you altis players out there! What do you want to see in the new altis? This topic is mainly directed towards new buildings, bases, areas, and locations for you to visit and interact with NOT for asking stuff like will there be new guns or can I rename my vehicles. This is simply to tell me what you would like to see in the new altis and if you have any questions about the map!

Please keep this topic to questions or suggestions and I or one of the other developers will reply!

You will find sneak peeks being released on the twitter which you can find at the top right of your screen!

Leave a like if you can't wait for the new altis!

Regards,

Edited by ExcelForce
  • Like 4

• MAY    95

Although im fairly new to the Altis Life Straya community, i believe new buildings and bases is always a good idea, it adds more to the Country of Altis and i think thats a thumps up.

My short but sweet thought.

• Like 1

Excel    827
    23 minutes ago, Frank Lucas said:

Although im fairly new to the Altis Life Straya community, i believe new buildings and bases is always a good idea, it adds more to the Country of Altis and i think thats a thumps up.

My short but sweet thought.

Hey Frank,

Awesome idea we are adding several new buildings, areas and businesses to the map wich will add more engagement with different shops, farms etc. more sneak peeks will be realised on the twitter witch you can find at the top right of your screen.

Thanks

• Like 1

Nitrous    22

i think there should be more options to drugs. like crystal meth and lsd.

and another low price drug so everyone isnt going to just go to weed field.

Edited by Nitrous

Excel    827
    2 minutes ago, Nitrous said:

i think there should be more options to drugs. like crystal meth and lsd.

and another low price drug so everyone isnt going to just go to weed field.

Valid point about more low price drugs im not going to confirm what drugs we are introducing or if we are introducing any new ones @envy may be able to elaborate more on this however we wont be telling you the drugs you will have to wait and see ;)

Envy    649
    13 minutes ago, ExcelForce said:

Valid point about more low price drugs im not going to confirm what drugs we are introducing or if we are introducing any new ones @envy may be able to elaborate more on this however we wont be telling you the drugs you will have to wait and see ;)

I can not say to much but the economy isn't so focused on drugs anymore, let's just say it has a 'Middle Eastern' sort of economy if you understand what I mean.

• Like 2

Excel    827
    21 minutes ago, BradB said:

I would like to see other Hospital's emergency rooms decked out similar to that in Sydney 

@Lotza Thoughts? 

I can confirm all hospitals will be decked out with medial items and objects! 

• Like 5

MadHackz    68

I think the prison should be made harder to break someone out of with a heli. Maybe there should be some obstacles in the prison to make it harder to land or the prison could be relocated so that on duty cops can respond to a escape or something.

• Like 6

Brad    235

@MadHackz I can agree most rebels are broken out of jail minutes after being put in there, but in my opinion this adds to the fun of the game. 

Understandably considering realism, not every person irl gets broken out via helicopter so it would be nice to see greater obstacles to restrict rebels breaking out with such ease via helicopter, however we cant restrict every aspect of being rebel from them can we? 

Just a thought :p 

• Like 2

Magix    87

Make the Melbourne airport more like an airport. So have the airshop somewhere around the terminal with a vehicle service near. Possibly a taxi depot if that gets working? Try bring air taxi in as a thing so base some missions around the smaller airfield dotted around the map. At least with this there would be a fair use off the ceasar.

• Like 1

Brad    235

Air taxi sounds amazing! maybe even aviation related missions if they don't already exist (As in putting missions near vehicle garage or something?)

@Magix

Edited by BradB

Excel    827
    7 hours ago, MadHackz said:

I think the prison should be made harder to break someone out of with a heli. Maybe there should be some obstacles in the prison to make it harder to land or the prison could be relocated so that on duty cops can respond to a escape or something.

@BradB @MadHackz

The prison is definitely changing i cannot tell you how or where it will be but i can assure you its different and is harder to break out of jail!

• Like 4

Excel    827
    3 hours ago, Magix said:

Make the Melbourne airport more like an airport. So have the airshop somewhere around the terminal with a vehicle service near. Possibly a taxi depot if that gets working? Try bring air taxi in as a thing so base some missions around the smaller airfield dotted around the map. At least with this there would be a fair use off the ceasar.

Great idea we are focusing on making the main parts of the map such as the airfield and giving them more attractions! And facilities 

• Like 1

CeeFar    585
    10 hours ago, MadHackz said:

"On duty cops" will 100% be able to respond to prison breaks now :)

• Like 3

RHINOJONES    5

I think some rebel bases located near the big cities like Sydney would be a good idea. I know personally I get tired of making long trips into a city as there many activities around these city areas. So a spawn point for rebels near these areas might be a good addition. :) 

• Like 1

Envy    649
    10 hours ago, Magix said:

We have placed some of the drop point missions at airfields so this is definitely possible.

CeeFar    585
    9 minutes ago, RHINOJONES said:

I think some rebel bases located near the big cities like Sydney would be a good idea. I know personally I get tired of making long trips into a city as there many activities around these city areas. So a spawn point for rebels near these areas might be a good addition. :) 

This would be disastrous.

Trolls with easy access to high caliber weapons? no thanks. 

• Like 1

Yuri    441
    36 minutes ago, RHINOJONES said:

I believe the aim of the new map is to make it so that Sydney isn't the main hub. Instead spreading out the map and allowing cops & medics to be active in more towns.

You know what we really need, 

There should still only be 3 gang bases (awarded to certain gangs by the admins) BUT these should be spread out and be some of the smaller towns (I.e rebel controlled syrta etc) or maybe have the gang bases like they are now and make the Rebel spawns in a couple of the small towns so that it can be rebel controlled

• Like 2

Excel    827
    54 minutes ago, RHINOJONES said:

As @nclem said we had an issue with trolls meaning people could get there weapons then go RDM people in Sydney very easily we will have gang bases witch you can access to buy gear etc. and they are closer to big cities however I'm sure how we will be going with more rebel bases however good idea I may have a way to implement this!

Edited by ExcelForce

Excel    827
    20 minutes ago, Yuri said:

I believe the aim of the new map is to make it so that Sydney isn't the main hub. Instead spreading out the map and allowing cops & medics to be active in more towns.

You know what we really need, 

There should still only be 3 gang bases (awarded to certain gangs by the admins) BUT these should be spread out and be some of the smaller towns (I.e rebel controlled syrta etc) or maybe have the gang bases like they are now and make the Rebel spawns in a couple of the small towns so that it can be rebel controlled

110% correct We are trying to promote the whole map for players to explore instead of people camping Sydney and just going places for runs a way we are making it so players do explore is putting in more content to explore aswell as changing current content so that players new and old go and explore it! @RHINOJONES

Larry    129
    55 minutes ago, nclem said:

This would be disastrous.

Trolls with easy access to high caliber weapons? no thanks. 

Well this doesn't actually sound to bad because,

People that have access to gang bases are whitelisted and are given those bases on approval by admins.

If a gang does abuse this they can be removed from the base with relative ease.

Excel    827
    1 minute ago, Larry said:

People that have access to gang bases are whitelisted and are given those bases on approval by admins.

@Larry @nclem Yea I personally think gang bases are enough

CeeFar    585
    9 minutes ago, Larry said:

Whitelisted gang bases would be fine, spawnable rebel bases, not so much. 

Edited by nclem
    • Like 3

Excel    827
    11 minutes ago, nclem said:

Whitelisted gang bases would be fine, spawnable rebel bases, not so much. 

Agreed