LuckyB33f

Altis Life Recreation

Rhys Beckett    474
2 hours ago, envy said:

Oil Processor wasn't on the list, will look at it tonight. Is copper and Iron working now?

Iron and copper proc is working but oil isn't .

@envy

Edited by Rhys Beckett

• Envy    649
    48 minutes ago, Rhys Beckett said:

Iron and copper proc is working but oil isn't .

@envy

I have also heard that Salt processor isn't working either, will look over it tonight.

Rat66    72

Storage box glitch

Ok I have now lost 5x large storage boxes full of crafting stock Guns and gear.

It all started two days ago in one of my big yellow houses when I tried moving a storage box.

When I went to put it back down it would not let me it came up as “You cannot place any more storage containers in your house” even though it was already in the house I was just moving it and it only had one other in a big house.

So I then tried to fit it into another house same thing. I went and purchased new storage boxes but the same message was coming up.

So tonight I took the storage box that was still in the house that the problem started in and sold the house and got a new large yellow house. I then purchased 3 more large boxes and put all four in the new house thinking it all worked fine.

How wrong I was all my other storage boxes all 5x in my other 3x houses disappeared and they all were full of guns,  gear and processed stuff for crafting.

I then went to buy new storage boxes to put them back into the houses but I am back with the same message it comes up as “You cannot place any more storage containers in your house” but these houses do not have any in them anymore.

Please look into it as its a major piss off.

form also sent

UPDATE:

Fixed with the help of the guys in help desk. Had to sell all my 5x houses and start again some twice. So far I have three houses with full storage boxes and no problems.

So no idea what it was maybe just a glitch but I know won't be moving a storage box again that's for sure. 

thx

Edited by Rat66
    update
    • Like 1

Leopard    7

With what @Saundo said.

Just like old Altis, A global crime stoppers notification for everyone, cop, ems, civ. That states the O.G. Message, I know teller gets this message, but it needs to be to everyone. Server wide.

• Like 1

CeeFar    585
    Just now, Leopard said:

@nclem

Westpac bank is amazing. It's in a good location. Nothing wrong with it.

Apart from the fact that it's SO hard for cops.

Leopard    7

@nclem

Cops haven't played it smart once in all the times I have done it. Try some better tactics rather then just driving up to the gates or one road back in and SUV.

None the less,

We are looking. Looking, into making Westpac a Role-Play event over a combat event. Still something being worked on.

Charlie    106
    12 hours ago, Leopard said:

@nclem

Cops haven't played it smart once in all the times I have done it. Try some better tactics rather then just driving up to the gates or one road back in and SUV.

None the less,

We are looking. Looking, into making Westpac a Role-Play event over a combat event. Still something being worked on.

Me last night playing medic, Westpac goes on. All I see for 5 minutes in the kill feed was a cop getting killed by [SP] Leopard. But yeah would be interesting to have an RP situation with Westpac.

CeeFar    585

@Leopard it's a bit hard to play it smart when you have 4 rebel gangs already in sydney... 

PMC, SP, Memes and usually 1 other random one are ALWAYS causing shit for us and we usually don't have enough resources to deal with it. It's kind of fun-ruining. Part of cop is about managing the team, but this is just a new level of hair-pulling.

May I also add PMC is massive, memes has all of the devs, SP just swarms you and the random one is usually breaking rules.

Edited by nclem

Envy    649
    27 minutes ago, nclem said:

@Leopard it's a bit hard to play it smart when you have 4 rebel gangs already in sydney... 

PMC, SP, Memes and usually 1 other random one are ALWAYS causing shit for us and we usually don't have enough resources to deal with it. It's kind of fun-ruining. Part of cop is about managing the team, but this is just a new level of hair-pulling.

May I also add PMC is massive, memes has all of the devs, SP just swarms you and the random one is usually breaking rules.

I can't comprehend why you guys are still whinging about the location. @vizzN even requested the location.

Dima    65

I think bank is in a really good location, the only negative is it being a safezone and even that I have never had a problem with. As cops you just need to sit down, have a look round and find tactical locations etc., as before you say it I know you did it the other day but just keep looking. The same goes for Neri, but that is a bit easier as it isn't in the middle of a town.

• Like 1

Envy    649
    43 minutes ago, Dima said:

I think bank is in a really good location, the only negative is it being a safezone and even that I have never had a problem with. As cops you just need to sit down, have a look round and find tactical locations etc., as before you say it I know you did it the other day but just keep looking. The same goes for Neri, but that is a bit easier as it isn't in the middle of a town.

Agreed.

Alienware    153
    On 29/11/2016 at 3:07 PM, nclem said:

Look mate I loved it when bank went off in Sydney, when I used to play cop

how about next time bank goes off you send in a ground unit on foot and have overwatch. Don't be silly and roll up to the gate thinking it's going to be all honky dory.

expect players to be outside the bank, think where you would hide ect. 

• Like 1