Vass

Optional Task Force Radio

Vass    44

Is there anyway that we could some how include Task Force Radio as a Optional Feature in Invade And Annex.

for instance Transport can be on a channel, CAS, Squads can be on a channel and thus players on the ground can go on the channel to call in Air Support for Ammo, Transport, and even targets.

i feel this feature would be wildly accepted and i have seen it on other Invade And Annex servers and it works amazingly bring both realism and ease of use to Invade and Annex with out having to spam side chat to get the pilots attention

- Vass

• Like 1

• Yottahertz.    101

allowing mods opens up a whole heap of security flaws that can be exploited, I do however agree that TFR is a great mod and would be super useful. Unfortunately we have some people who like to ruin it for everyone

• Like 4

Violee    77

it also makes the mod a requirement and will narrow the potential audience, plus some people wont understand how to use it

Nova    1779

I do not know much about how mods and servers work. but i rented my own server to mess around with and from what i understand. theres an option so that you do not require the mods that are on the server.

shift597    178

Hi Vass and thanks for your suggestion,

As far as im concerned TFR is a mod that must be implemented in the server and thus you have two problems. Like Yottahertz said you open up a whole list of exploits for hackers and the like to take advantage of through the mod files and then you also lose your player base as a result of people not having/not willing to get the mod. Furthermore we do not have the numbers for another I&A server nor are we interested in getting one at this point due to a number of reasons,

cheers shifty :)

• Like 2