LuckyB33f

Who We Are? And Where Are We Going?

• Travesty    265

I've not been in this community for long, only a few months, so I thought I'd offer my thoughts as a fresh perspective.
    Also, since LuckyB33f did it, I'm a Mid-30's IT Manager called Travis so any military game is very far removed from my real life!

StrayaGaming is in my opinion one of the most developed and welcoming Australian gaming communities I've been part of, even with the diverse range of ages in the community. While some may argue this point, in my experience the general level of maturity in SG players is higher than many other communities I've been in before.

I see the staff in StrayaGaming giving more of a damn about the servers and community than I've seen in other communities I have been part of.
    I've regularly seen (I'm a semi-regular I&A Pilot/Medic/AT, sometimes Wasteland cannon fodder, and occasional Rust player) Mods and Admins educate and counsel new players on the rules in a way that is often quite polite and respectful. I've also seen the Mods and Admins be quite patient with players ignoring rules then enforcing the rules when needed.

It's not all perfect obviously, as someone learning to play Rust I was saddened to see the server activity drop off rapidly at the end of the year. But overall this is a great community.

But don't take my word for it, and don't take what you have for granted.
    Contribute, engage and support StrayaGaming.

• Like 4

Gotenks    497

I'm coming up on 1 year next week and I've thoroughly enjoyed this community and it's the best community I've been apart of. 

In the past year I've seen people leave and people join back and forth and I've seen this community double in size in just 1 year. 

I hope I can be here to see it grow bigger and better and want to be apart of it. 

#SG4lyfe

• Like 1

Unit_3397    712
    2 hours ago, Travesty said:

I'm a Wasteland cannon fodder player

+1, Unit approves ;) 

Being a member of strayagaming has opened many opportunities for me, its given me a chance to develop myself and my skill sets, take on a active staff position and be apart of a gathering of unique individuals; that are from different backgrounds and have different stories to tell.

It is my hope that our community will continue to grow and thrive, and my dream that we become a recognised portal for all people around Australia to gather and commune, be it server related, or for every day chat. :) What an easier way to find and make friends than a community thats members share the same interests as you. 

Peace out! :D  Great community, Great staff :3 

• Like 3