Hi All, I have gone through our accounting and figured out exactly how much we need every month for StrayaGaming to run by itself, without intervention from StrayaServers. The donation goal has been set to $690 instead of $800 after taking into account what is payed for elsewhere. We have decided to only ask for the server cost, the rest will be paid by Lucky Beef, TrueBlue and Myself. I have included an expenses report below breaking down the payments from the donation goal and the total. I'm very happy and excited to see that we almost doubled the new goal last month, it's great to see you all supporting the community and helping it grow.   Donation Goal $690
Services and Products:
1x Dedicated Server $390/mo | This is running Altis Life, our misc. servers (Ark, CSGO Comp, Minigames), the website, our SQL instance, and a few smaller programs.
1x Dedicated Server $300/mo | This is running Wasteland, Invade and Annex, and their developmental servers
1x Teamspeak License $218/yr($18.2/mo) | Paid for by B33f and Red
1x IPS Forum Software Maintenance $93.43/6mo($15.6/mo) | Paid for by B33f and Red
  I am happy to answer any questions about our accounts and billing as long as they are not pertaining to sensitive information.