MOONMAN

An Introduction to the MOONMAN

MOONMAN    15

G'day all, 

Some of you may know me and have known me for years as a player of Arma 3 and various other games so to you guys I'd like to say hi and to hit me up with a message.

My name on basically every platform is Moonman and before you ask,  no its not to do with mooning people its a variation of my last name XD. So I joined straya about last October and since then have become friends with many people in the community playing on a variety of your servers including invade and annex, wasteland and others. 

IRL I work as a Firefighter for Queensland Fire and Emergency Service and also a second job in sales so my life is pretty busy during the daytimes and at 3 o'clock in the morning when people decide to light their rubbish bins and stuff on fire aha... na jks. As a firefighter, calls are random and sometimes if I am playing you may hear a god forsaken beeping noise followed by something along the lines of a "o for crying out load really?". That would be my pager and a firecall which usually means I have to run off in a hurry so let me apologize for this in advance :D 

So basically I love being active in the community and making new friends by accepting everyone and giving everyone a chance just like I do IRL. You will often find me chilling with Spectre, Silent, Justin, lionzel, user or others or just with my Medic fam on the life server. I love playing with good people who get along and just have a good attitude in general so to me it doesn't really matter what we are playing or even if we are just chilling and chatting in ts. I do however love role-playing with people for some fun and I usually do this as medic on the life server. You can pretty much rely that if I am on as medic I will make an effort to save you and "treat your wounds". Basically on the life server if your not an ass then we will get along just fine :) Other than that lets team up on wasteland or jump in my chopper you may see me flying on I&A and yeah just have a good time.

So yeah that's basically me. Anything else you wanna know hit me up on ts or in game and say g'day.

I look forward to playing with yas.

MOON out :)

107410_screenshots_20170801210857_1.jpg

107410_screenshots_20170801210910_2.jpg

moonman.png

• Like 2
  • <3 1