Sign in to follow this  
Rambo

Rambo's New Youtube channel

Rambo    143

Have just got my shit together and made a "proper" YouTube channel (my old arma 2 Epoch channel will now only be used for uploading evidence etc) I have uploaded my first Episode of Altis Life Rp: News Team Ride Along, Check it out and let me know what you think hoping to show off some of the fun we have on the altis life server to the whole Straya gaming community and hopelfuly promote the server to other Arma players looking to find a good RP server.

Enjoy,

Regards

J. Rambo

Edited by Rambo
  • Like 1

• Rambo    143

Episode 2 is now live, Sgt J. Rambo taken hostage buy a gang of crims. Look forward to getting some more great roleplaying scenarios with all the great role players In the strayagaming community.

Episode 3 will be a re-edit and upload of the Medic roleplay vid from my old channel and will be uploaded tonight. 

Regards

J. Rambo

Edited by Rambo

Rambo    143

Episode 3 is up, is just a re upload of the medical RP I did with globalfury, for those that may have already seen it on my old channel. Thanks to everyone for the support so far almost at 100 views on my first video and just ticked over to 10 subscribers!

Regards

J. Rambo

Mark    14
    On 12/01/2016 at 9:14 PM, Rambo said:

Have just got my shit together and made a "proper" YouTube channel (my old arma 2 Epoch channel will now only be used for uploading evidence etc) I have uploaded my first Episode of Altis Life Rp: News Team Ride Along, Check it out and let me know what you think hoping to show off some of the fun we have on the altis life server to the whole Straya gaming community and hopelfuly promote the server to other Arma players looking to find a good RP server.

Enjoy,

Regards

J. Rambo

5:15, southbound not northbound