Sign in to follow this  
KyzAh

Hey Everyone :D

KyzAh    3

Hey, My name is Kyle and i've played ARMA3 for around 800-900 hours and probably spent a total of 600 of them detected to the game mode of Altis Life.

My in game name was Isaac Lahey, but is Now KyzAh Love. due to my self getting confused with my own name because im use to being called KyzAh for so long now.

Played on the Strayagaming Altis life server for like 3 days now and have really found enjoyment here. and ive also spent a fair bit of time to the Straygaming Stratis Wasteland Server. 

• Rambo    143

Sup Kyzah, welcome to strayagaming mate!

Straya police dept always looking for experienced recruits if your interested.

Regards

Captain J. Rambo

Envy    649

Good to see you again KyzAh, looking forward to some good times on Straya, hopefully we can continue our shenanigans from Force! 

• Like 1

KyzAh    3
    On 3/13/2016 at 7:05 PM, envy said:

Good to see you again KyzAh, looking forward to some good times on Straya, hopefully we can continue our shenanigans from Force! 

yes indeed Envy, miss the good old days, so i have applied as a Police officer again. have some times like we did in the days

KyzAh    3
    10 hours ago, Snowwiiee said:

Welcome to Strayagaming. 
    Come jam on the cop force more often. It'll save you from me arresting you again ;) 

Indeed have applied for a whitelist spot so waiting for some confirmation :) Tyrone wont steal my soap on a rope this time 

• Like 1

KyzAh    3
    13 hours ago, Snowwiiee said:

Good lad. Be sure to keep active though if you're hoping to get Whitelisted. 

It wont be Tyrone stealing yours, it'll be you giving it to people so Tyrone, Tyrese and Bob can steal them ;) 

Ahahaha yeah. sounds about right :) active as i can