Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

Tow Trucking Jobs

Tristan    1

Gday guys some of my  mates and I were thinking of new jobs that could be added to atlis life one of them we thought would be great would be a Tow Trucking Job

The Advantages of a Tow trucking job: 1. one you could clean up the streets e.g (every time I go through Sydney and so what I allways see cars on the side of the road or on the road with missing wheels or just broken it looks like a mess and it causes more car accidents too.) 2. sometimes when Im in the middle of know where I allways it a rock and stuff my wheels and of course I did not bring a repair kit so I other just leave the car there or call a medic but sometimes they are just to busy but if there was tow truck job they could come and repair your car.

3. A great way to earn money e.g ( if there was a way to have real looking tow truck in the game that can actual tow cars) you could tow them to the car yard and impound the car you could get like 15k per car ?.

4. the sever recently had an update where there market has a parking area that has a 15 min (Im pretty sure its 15 min please correct me if wrong) parking time who is actual keeping an eye on that?!?!? cause I have seen cars sit in there for an hour but if we had a tow trucker he could tow the car away if it has been there for to long :) .

please comment below to what you think or even suggest of cool ideas to add about the tow trucker job 

Tristan :) 

• Like 1

• Envy    649
    Just now, Tristan said:

what do you think @Marc_R @Lachlan @Roger Purple @envy @Spectral ?? :) 

I like it but it is a matter of bringing the towing script into Altis Life (maybe use the one from wasteland?) and then getting people to actually do it, bring a specific tow truck model i.e repair offroad, you then would have to design a white listing application for it. It would take a lot of work, I personally like the idea but it is a matter of the the developers having the time to create it. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this