FlackAttack

Mini Game Server

• Byron    197

Iv'e always seen it in my filter, Not sure if people are still taking on Game Master to create the event's or not anymore, never seen anyone in the server But it was used at some point last year ;) 

Connor.    1352

Are you referring to the one with #ByFire in the name or the official minigame server?

I'll give you my best description of each anyway.

#ByFire:

From what I see in its mission list it runs the default A3 missions as well as some training missions related to Altis Life. As Byron has said it was used once, however I haven't seen anyone on it.

Official:

I am working on putting together a bunch of minigames so we can throw a server up whenever ppl want to have a bit of fun. It currently hosts Gun Game (CoD style basically), but the goal is to have things like One in the chamber, dog fights (jets and helos), vehicle races and anything else that ppl may have a good time on.

• Like 2

FlackAttack    3
    23 minutes ago, Connor. said:

Are you referring to the one with #ByFire in the name or the official minigame server?

I'll give you my best description of each anyway.

#ByFire:

From what I see in its mission list it runs the default A3 missions as well as some training missions related to Altis Life. As Byron has said it was used once, however I haven't seen anyone on it.

Official:

I am working on putting together a bunch of minigames so we can throw a server up whenever ppl want to have a bit of fun. It currently hosts Gun Game (CoD style basically), but the goal is to have things like One in the chamber, dog fights (jets and helos), vehicle races and anything else that ppl may have a good time on.

Ah yeah nice thanks for that mate i had just never seen it before and yeah no one was on so thought i would ask. I really like the sound of that but Gun Game is great!!