Judofish

BANNED FOR 6 HOURS - WTF

Judofish    0

Hi,

I'm new to Arma 3 and I just got banned this minute for 6 hours !!! by some child called InfamousNova, Why ???? becuase I need Teamspeak on apparently to play as a pilot... I am extremly pissed off by this, What kind of arsehole ban's a player for nothing, no warning or anything.  I'm in my 30's and some F***********hole treats me like ****.

Running a server with Admins with that kind of attitude why should I be a donator??. This Admin needs to struck off Period. I new to Arma 3 and have been learning it. IM ******* ****** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Judofish    0

I was Setting up my Keys and controls! , this takes a while for a noob. I'm swearing because you banned me while i was sorting my keys while I was in one place for like 15 mins. you could of checked where i was before banning me. Banning someone for such a tiny infraction is a joke. Maybe you need to adjust your thinking and ask yourself why someone that doesn't do what you say straight away is a problem to you. Maybe wait till I have done something like team kill before you make massive banning judgments. People who ban decent players for nothing really makes me mad, maybe grow up a little and stop being a hitler with your admin rights.

Edited by Judofish

Nova    1779
    7 minutes ago, Judofish said:

I was Setting up my Keys and controls! , this takes a while for a noob. I'm swearing because you banned me while i was sorting my keys while I was in one place for like 15 mins. you could of checked where i was before banning me. Banning someone for such a tiny infraction is a joke. Maybe you need to adjust your thinking and ask yourself why someone that doesn't do what you say straight away is a problem to you. Maybe wait till I have done something like team kill before you make massive banning judgments. People who ban decent players for nothing really makes me mad, maybe grow up a little and stop being a hitler with your admin rights.

the editor is great for setting up your controls. i get you're a noob but this is a public server. people need transporting at pretty much all times. you couldve said in chat. "hey im sorting out my settings can you give me a minute" and i would say yea but afterwards join ts. but you didnt. i didnt ban you straight away i kicked you first. with the message "pilot not on teamspeak" that would give an indication as to why i kicked you. its not just a problem for me but a problem for other pilots who dont have comms with you and the players on the ground who dont have transport. 

10 minutes ago, Judofish said:

maybe grow up a little and stop being a hitler with your admin rights.

coming from a 30 year old calling me a hitler....

was not abusing my powers. i was simply kicking you for not being on teamspeak

• Like 5