Kumo

To Players & Staff Wanting Textures/Graphics

Kumo    225

imageproxy.png.d2e080f6c1017baa6b38603072386335.png.2c778ef0b97f49c13ee754b4adcab201.png

The Graphics Team as of lately has been through some major changes within management, staff and the way we operate. This is an official public announcement to all staff and players informing you on how we operate and complete work now.

The Change

To keep it simple, team members only take graphics/texture requests from Server Managers and Team Leaders or higher now. The reason for this decision is mainly due to being over requested with tasks and half of the requests never getting put into the game itself. I want to change this rate from 30% to 100% and the only way of achieving this was by doing the following.

Police/Medics/Players

If a Cop, Medic or Player wants something put within the game, they will have to contact the server manager and ask them directly. This can be done via the forums direct messages, server chat or even on TeamSpeak. If it's approved it will be forwarded onto me by the server manager for final approval/creation.

Requester > Manager > Graphics Leader > Graphics Team > Added

I hope everyone understands and if anyone has ideas/suggestions post them in the server 'suggestions' tab .:D 

• Like 5