Subnoize

ANZAC Day 25th Apr 17

Subnoize    131

I would like to thank all the current serving and ex serving members in the Defence Community.

I myself have served 8 years in the Army now and will continue to serve, ANZAC day is a very important day for me and others as we remember those who sacrificed there lives to serve the great country we live in. We remember those who have payed the ultimate sacrifice to ensure for generations to come that they have a bright and prosperous future. Many of people in this community would have friends and family who served or currently serve. Its important for me to not only acknowledge those individuals but to ensure that the ANZAC tradition continues through generations.

Tomorrow at 3am i will be leaving to head into Holsworthy Barracks where there will be a gunfire breakfast followed by a dawn service. After the Dawn service we will then depart the Barracks and head into the city where we will march along with other men and women. After the march we will then all get together and have a drink remembering all those before us and the sacrifices they made so we could all be here today. I hope to see those who can make it come see us march in Sydney or attend a Dawn service.

~Lest we forget~

Anzac-Poem-Lest-We-Forget-4.thumb.jpg.928d412c27f2580529c7a1c50c884e5c.jpg

• Like 9