Yurt0ne

A.T.R.G all terrain response team

Yurt0ne    2

hello, 

my mate and I were thinking of creating a tactical group for I and A for the people who can not download mods for the S.O.T.G. We could have a small group of players who are handpicked and brought into a tactical group with in invade and annex. We still need to send in applications and stuff but it will make I and A better for the people who want to play it in a tactical manner. We could do training operations and have private pilots just for the team. If you guys do see this and do make it happen would my friend and be the people who pick the applicants and if we cant do that can we please be a sergeant for the group. 

Many thanks -YurtOne

• Nova    1779
    On 12/18/2015 at 2:42 PM, Yurt0ne said:

hello, 

my mate and I were thinking of creating a tactical group for I and A for the people who can not download mods for the S.O.T.G. We could have a small group of players who are handpicked and brought into a tactical group with in invade and annex. We still need to send in applications and stuff but it will make I and A better for the people who want to play it in a tactical manner. We could do training operations and have private pilots just for the team. If you guys do see this and do make it happen would my friend and be the people who pick the applicants and if we cant do that can we please be a sergeant for the group. 

Many thanks -YurtOne

the problem with this is that if you want to do side mission as a team there will have to be a rule that you need to be on the team to do it. coz otherwise you will go to do a POW mission and a random will come along and shoot civs

shift597    178

Hi Yurtone and thanks for your suggestion,

I really like this idea as tactical play has been somewhat lacking in I&A of late however i will give you some pointers from my perspective on the subject. Although this would bring more tactical play into the game mode it also brings with it a level of exclusiveness which in a public server is not fair on the other players. Furthermore im sure this group within I&A would gather much attention seeing that most players in I&A are looking for tactical play, thus we would have a group with too many members and that would effect the play of the game mode. A counteraction of this would be to have a member number maximum but with this we get back to the exclusiveness point where players would feel left out of the experience. These are just a few points that we must consider about this idea. I will have a chat to other members of the I&A staff about this point to see what we all think because i really would like to see this flourish however we all have to take the community as a whole into account. I can say this though, you already have the ability to create private squads in I&A and myself, Quiksilver and Rogmantosh are all happy to create private zeus missions for organised squads as we like to encourage this sort of play in I&A, you have access to your own hummingbird which is dedicated for side  or zeus missions so in my opinion you have everything you need already in bedded in the server to play this way. If you are in the server with an organised squad feel free to contact myself or quik or rog for us to set up a zeus mission for you. Im also not opposed to the idea of training days however they must be held on slow nights when the server is not reaching full capacity and i would like to see training as part of the playing the game mode anyway, so for instance you might be training demolitions so you go to the main AO and train around the radiotower or CQB training so you clear the HQ or complete a POW mission or Cache mission or something along those lines just so we dont have guys who arent playing the game mode. The only part of this i am opposed to is the application process. I really dont feel this is necessary and i think there is a reason why SOTG has an application process and plays on a different server because it is an exclusive part of Strayagaming. This exclusiveness could be detrimental to the rest of the server and thats why i am opposed to it. I hope you appreciate my input yurtone and i will have chat to other member of I&A staff and get back to you on the matter, cheers