Spankadog

Who is moist?

Spankadog    3

Moist is new to me. never seen him. funnily enough as soon as he joins im magically getting shot at every 5 seconds with no sounds or cracks. only to be killed by moist every single time.

Yesturday he had killed me in the most weird and annoying way. i only just posted on a hill in full cover and there was no way i was tracked. i had shot 5 bullets with a suppressed navid from 500m away from the target i was shooting. i was then killed by a lynx that made no noise, i was confused and definetly salty. i had only shot 5 bullets and was instantly zero'd and killed by a none sounding lynx. i thought this was just an arma bug and i was hella salty about it. Starting today i just got on the server to getting shot at by the same type of no sounding bullets. only to be rocketed 

twice from 2 differen't and impossible angles. I have concluded that moist is bullshit. my evidence is weak and i did not get the footage of the navid scenario. but if this evidence is enough to allow me to play the server without being killed by the same person over and over. ill try.

• Like 1
  • thinking3d 1

• Ya Mum    187

Hi there, thanks for asking but I'm not very moist at the moment.

In respect to the footage you've provided, you were killed by a UAV. That player had been flying a UAV for quite some time.

Regarding the other incident, there are a number of glitches after the last BI update and you were probably subject to a bit of desync.

What I would ask that is anyone has any footage or photos to submit them on the forums and not have a go in global.

• Like 2

CeeFar    585

As explained above, it was a missile drone, however just making you aware that it's possible to be shot at with no cracks.

1 - they're REALLY far away

2 - It's an ASP-1 Subsonic marksman rifle. 

• Facepalm 1