Jack Plissken

The Plissken Brothers

Hello ,

Before i get started this is in no way an advertisement for another server but an introduction

Hi , im Jack a leader of a gang on another server in our time we reached up to 20 members (our allowed maximum)  and over 100 applications to join our gang. we had over 1000 hours of fun on our server but recently it appears the population has all but died and we will need to find a new home , and this seems to be it. so in the future you may see us running around the server and getting involved.

we also make YouTube videos , and i was wondering if you guys would be interested in us making content on Straya.

Above is our most recent video 

And here is our current most popular video ( Alot older )

above is our playlist with all our arma videos.

please let me know if you guys would like to see us making videos here on StrayaGaming and i look forward to meeting you all

(If there is any problems with this post please let me know)

• Like 4
  • lul 1
  • Clap 1
  • reee 1
  • Weary 1

• Barnesy    4

Nice to see some old Ozzygamers here. I just moved here as well and it's cool to see some familiar faces. I don't think we ever met in game before but i like your videos man they're really cool.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Barnesy said:

Nice to see some old Ozzygamers here. I just moved here as well and it's cool to see some familiar faces. I don't think we ever met in game before but i like your videos man they're really cool.

Thanks alot man , hopefully you get to see more here!

Jaay    14

omg i remember the plissken brothers. I reckon this gang should be rivals with Aobe. It would be an interesting battle to be honest.

Welcome!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jaay said:

omg i remember the plissken brothers. I reckon this gang should be rivals with Aobe. It would be an interesting battle to be honest.

Welcome!

Yes , would be good to get to know some of the other gangs here , and enjoy some fun rivalrys :)