Turbanator

'Flashback' Zeus Campaign

Turbanator    40

1765966667_FlashbackLogo.thumb.png.f79aedac07cb7b09886f8a97a3648b6e.png

What is it?

Flashback is a Zeus Event Campaign that will contain multiple Operations, these Operations have been undertaken from different countries and have either been successful or have failed

The Flashback campaign will contain missions that will suit everyone, some maps might be more vehicular focused than infantry or vice versa

When will we see an Operation?

Flashback Operations will run once in a week or once in two weeks

Information about the first Operation will be released soon

If you would like to see an operation added to Flashback, send a message to @Turbanator or contact any other Community Team Staff member

• Like 3

• Bull    3

Gotta do Operation Oboe. The 1945 Borneo campaign, which basically ended up turning into the Aussies trying to capture the high ground.

• Pogchamp 1

Turbanator    40

I'm taking note of these suggestions, you might see them in an op! I did, however, do a vote at the end of my last op and will do it every op where I list options to the people who stayed to the end of the op and make them vote on the Options. 70% of the people last Op voted for one of the options and that op is under works. The only problem with Australian Operations is the constraints of ArmA mods.