Sign in to follow this  
Mark

A question for ADF members

Mark    14

@Nolan + @Rogmantosh perhaps you might know. (I know you aren't air force but sh)

as an Air Force Security bloke are they the ones who stand around at the gate kinda shit? 

Because I know theres:

Airbase Protection
Airfield Defence Guard
Air Force Police
Air Force Security

defencejobs doesn't clearly state which one is tasked with checkpoints/id checks etc. The closest i could find was Airbase protection, but thats a reservist job and seems kind of odd.

• 2 hours ago, Nolan said:

Depends you have the Private Sector Contract and then you have the MP's but MP's only Become Active on checkpoint if the Alert Status is above Safe base Charlie  Thats if you are within Australias Borders... 

I have no idea tho i dislike the Russian Navy Wannabes they cant do anything right.

Russian Military CoC is bad in general lol, they rely on there officers for every order and cannot function if there officer is KIA wounded unlike other militaries like Australia's where someone takes control in such an event

Edited by Blue Eagle [+1 CREW]
    Typos

Mark    14
    3 hours ago, Nolan said:

Depends you have the Private Sector Contract and then you have the MP's but MP's only Become Active on checkpoint if the Alert Status is above Safe base Charlie  Thats if you are within Australias Borders... 

I have no idea tho i dislike the Russian Navy Wannabes they cant do anything right.

Cheers for the info

LuckyB33f    1287

Airfield Defence Guard - based around defending ground to air defence systems - like infantry just less skilled - gets PMV's

Air Force Security - same as above just even more less skilled - minus the PMVs

Air Force Police  - a job if you don't want friends

Air Force Security  - more paper work  stuff, with a engineer sorta twist...

Out of your choices I would choose Defence Guard; i was infranty for 4 years... its was like my role but get better gear... minus the tacts i learnt

• Like 2