Sign in to follow this  
Tracuer

CAS Jet Points Acquirement

Tracuer    92

Hey guys,

Something I've noticed as late, is there are a lot of pilots that enjoy flying CAS but not interested in doing transport, while there's a number of pilots (myself included) that enjoy flying transport but don't do it just to acquire transport points for CAS jets, its just a happy side effect. Because of this, I feel its a bit strange that Transporting people is the ONLY way to acquire points for better jets.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to add a method of CAS points acquirement that relates to a pilots performance as a CAS pilot. I know we already have it registering that they killed something with the jet, is there some way we could pool that into a points system similar to how the transport points work, more points gives better jets. This will provide an alternative to the requirement to fly transport just to get a better jet.

Cheers,

Tracuer.

• Like 1

• Might push more people to fly the buzzard so they can get the better aircraft. Actually use the damn thing instead of complaining that its shit, and getting good.
    My question is how the points should be handled for units; How much should a ground/air target give per kill?

Edited by Jake-_-Stones910