Frank Woodley

Mr. Frog

Decided to make an account because all i do now with my free time is play I&A.

Played way too many hours of Arma 3 to tell people the truth without them thinking i have Aspergers. You could find me doing almost anything on i&a, including, but not limited to; doing stunts in the MH-9, Shooting CSAT, shooting friendlies who look like CSAT, touching butts, skidding my ass on the ground whilst waiting for a ride, and picking my nose.

Who am i? Currently im 20, studying psychophysiology. Holdin down a shitty job in home entertainment at BIG W. Waiting to finish last year of uni to run for president and supreme leader of Mexico. ola.

Ive been playing I&A since allFPS, if you were there for that or remember me from that, chances are i remember you.

Cheers, Frog.

• Like 2

• Tiggati    1067

Hey mate! Welcome to StrayaGaming!

I used to play over at allFPS Wasteland, and also Top #3 West and also East Wasteland. But since I came to StrayaGaming Wasteland, I've been here ever since. I was a Wasteland mod on here, and then went to our other server I&A, and got to Senior mod and moved up from there, I'm now hooked on our Altis Life server haha. 

Feel free to poke or message any of our staff if you're having any problems or need an issue sorted. We're all here to help out where ever possible.happy.gif