Red Crown

I&A secondary mission

Red Crown    1

hi all

So ive been playing the I&A server that we all enjoy, with all the missions you have put in and how it plays out is fantastic. this topic isnt a complaint but is really a question. 

say you have a group of people who want to do secondary missions and play as a team with comms. then you decide that you need a pilot in your group so you have a pilot join the group and call out targets, do transport and if shot down DECIDES to fight it out and help untill the mission is complete or he is killed ( instead of just killing himself and respawning at the base for the heli ). Now should a pilot like that be BANNED because he is playing as a dedicated team player for a group of people !!!!!!!!!! 

if no then can you please have the admins understand .. because we had our pilot banned for that exact reason. 

im not saying the admins are bad but im sure that situation is perfectly reasonable

• Like 1

• Fitz    1239

There are two Hummingbirds you can use for side missions or you can ask a pilot to take you. There is no need for someone to be taking up a pilot slot and only flying their buddies to side missions. 

The Aviation rules state that a pilot must not play as infantry unless they are waiting for repairs or an evac is on the way for them (<5 mins).

Also, your friend wasn't banned for playing as infantry while in a pilot slot, he was banned for abuse and disrespect towards staff, specifically the following conversation:

8:46:02 PM | (Side) shift597: goebbels as a pilot u cant fight on the ground
    8:46:14 PM | (Side) Dr. Joseph Goebbels: HENCE WHY IM ASKING FOR ONE....
    8:46:19 PM | (Side) Red Crown: ^^^
    8:46:27 PM | (Side) shift597: no right now u are fighting on the ground
    8:46:33 PM | (Side) shift597: please respawn
    8:46:42 PM | (Side) Dr. Joseph Goebbels: Chopper failed u mole
    8:46:58 PM | (Side) Dr. Joseph Goebbels: dont tell me what to do scrub ill smack ya!
    8:46:59 PM | (Side) shift597: if your shot down u have to respawn
    8:47:08 PM | (Side) Dr. Joseph Goebbels: MOVING OUT SLOT
    8:48:06 PM | (Side) shift597: goebbels if your just doing side you can fly to side mission as a nonpilot by flying in the coopilot
    8:48:15 PM | (Side) shift597: but u can only fly to side missions
    8:48:27 PM | (Side) Dr. Joseph Goebbels: SHUT THE FUK UP 
    8:48:39 PM | (Side) Dr. Joseph Goebbels: I GOT IT
    8:48:51 PM | (Side) Red Crown: shift me , gobbles and all that were doing more work earlier today doing what we were doing .. so shut up 
    8:49:05 PM | (Side) Red Crown: we are not trying to be rude just yeah 
    8:49:09 PM | (Side) Red Crown: we do help ! 
    8:50:24 PM | (Side) Dr. Joseph Goebbels: Stop being bitches boys - dont take it so serious. I was leaving the pilot slot, thats why i didnt respawn.

• Like 2