dasweetdude

New Staff Structure & Future updates.

dasweetdude    327

I wanted to write a message to thank all the staff on putting the amount of input, time and effort that was taken into the new staff structure and congratulate those promoted to new positions and taking on more responsibilities in our community. Thanks to all those who continue to put in their hard work and efforts day in and day out on our servers for our players. For those who didn't receive a promotion yet or haven't been put into a new role don't think we missed you!

We have to fill all the roles and train all the staff in these roles so that they have the skills required to do these roles in the best way they can and be able to assist and help our community to grow even further.

There will be plenty of opportunities for all our staff to continue to progress,learn and contribute in our community and to grow through our staff system.I wanted to make this a public message to thank all the staff past and present for all their efforts in helping make this community a great community to be apart of.

I also wanted to write this to encourage more of our members who may feel they can contribute to the strayagaming staff because we would love to have you apart of our family.We are a ever growing community who really care about our players, staff and gaming servers. l also wanted to thank the community for supporting us like you have.Without our donators and supporters there would be no servers and we all wouldn't be here. So once again l wanted to say a big thanks on behalf of the staff of strayagaming to our community and l wanted to let you all know we have a lot more content and great things coming up in the near future. Also we will continue to provide you with even better service as we continue to move forward.Thanks all for taking the time to read this post.

• Like 8

• Pavlov    50

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the straya gaming staff for all they have done for making this an awesome community without the generous support of the community and the leadership of J17 and other high rank staff members you guys know who you are but honestly our community would not be where it is today so thank you very much. Lets keep doing what we are doing and see where this all takes us/community.

Love Pavy

• Like 6