ShelvyB

new kid on the block

ShelvyB    1

Hey everyone, so im new to the site and basically here to find some people to play some GTA and H1Z1 King of the Kill with! I'm not quite sure how all this works but feel free to swing me a msg or ill be on Teamspeak on one of the channels if you want to chat! :)

I'm 24 and spend most my time on my pc when im not working, always down to play, pretty easy to get along with, also fairly new to H1z1, changed over to it after putting 600 odd hours into DayZ.

Also, if you enjoy the green i think we'd make a good team :p

Edited by ShelvyB
  • Like 1

• Gotenks    497

welcome champ. But not to sure if you will find people who play GTA or h1z1, we are more of an ARMA community but we welcome anyone and everyone. But im sure you will find someone. Best of luck. 

Regards.

• Like 3

ShelvyB    1

Oh ok i didnt realise! Well yeah hopefully there is someone around! I'm just trying to look everywhere atm haha. Thank you though, Gotenks!

ShelvyB    1

Hey shrood, thank you! Let them haters hate i say, kings dont take no shit! Haha, im yet to win 1 myself but ive come close multiple times! Only have about 80 hours clocked up now. If you're ever keen on a couple of games then let me know! :)

CeeFar    585

Welcome! If you hop on the teamspeak I'm sure you'll find some people that play the games you are looking for :)

~ Peroxide (nclem)