Paul Walker

CCG Exile Tanoa

Paul Walker    7

Hey guys

Just a suggestion. As everyone knows CCG has made a beautiful mod that makes basically the perfect DayZ. FRANKIEonPCin1080p as showcased this a lot on his channel (Examples listed below.). Now i was chatting to one of the admins and he said they will not be opening up a Server for the 1000's of Kangaroos and sheep that want to play this mod as they cannot "Control" a server in Australia or NZ because their in another country.

So my suggestion is we take down the Ark server and replace it with a CCG Exile tanoa mod server that will be full 24/7. This is a good way to expand the community and bring more players aboard. I havent seen a single player on the Ark server ever aswell which is a shame, as there is alot of effort going into it I presume. This is just my thoughts, doesnt mean you have to do it. Just a suggestion =) 

Example 1: 

Example 2:

Cheers,

j w 

Edited by Snowwiiee
Title Changed
  • Like 2

• Nova    1779

Strayagaming has tried to open an Exile server before, twice...

the first time people played on it but died out after a while

the second time everyone really wanted it so they made it. but when the server was released not many people played on it.

its a bad idea to open up an exile server for the third time imo since theres already another large community that runs successful exile servers

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    12 minutes ago, Paul Walker said:

its not your normal exile though man, CCG made this one themselves. Its on CCG servers atm

i highly doubt they would let us use their version of Exile for ourselves. again we have tried exile and it didnt work out