Sign in to follow this  
Jem

Teamspeak help

Jem    0

Can anybody tell me the teamspeak I need for the invade and annex pilot roles. The ip, host name and password (if there is one) also if it is teamspeak 2 or 3 

• BruhBea    1

Teamspeak3 buddy

strayagaming.teamspeak3.com:3585

Scroll down to the invade and annex section, in there should be a pilots area, then inside is the CAS/Airdefence/Transport channel, thats where you need to be :) 

• Like 1

dasweetdude    327

Yeah buddy for sure strayagaming.teamspeak3.com:3585 is the the teamspeak address put it in by pressing connections,then click connect then put it in the server address there and hit connect and you can save it to your favourites and you wont have to put it in again.See ya on teamspeak.

• Like 1

Jem    0

Cheers guys you helped me out a lot, hopefully I won't get banned for not being on TS because I don't know Lol :) 

Edited by Jem

Jem    0

Yeah buddy for sure strayagaming.teamspeak3.com:3585 is the the teamspeak address put it in by pressing connections,then click connect then put it in the server address there and hit connect and you can save it to your favourites and you wont have to put it in again.See ya on teamspeak.

thanks man helped me out alot