Cannan Ashala

Cannan's intro

hey guys I'm Cannan or nick which ever you please I played on your altis life server on my friends computer and I decided to look to see if there was a website to go with such a good server and after about an hour of looking for it only to find out it was really the first link I clicked on I signed up and now I'm doing this introduction thing but enough of that more about me I live in Sydney NSW I'm 24 I live with my GF and roommates I work as at a bar making all sorts of fun "adult drinks" and when I'm not working spending time with my gf or SLEEPING because sleep is like my second gf I will be spending as much time on the altis life server as I can

• Like 2

• Leopard    7

Glad to have a new member joining the community. 

Welcome, 

Ensure you read the rules carefully as to sucha point where you understand them 100%. They are there to guide players to having a good time. 

Any questions, come see me or another member of staff on teamspeak or private message on the forums. 

Most importantly. Have fun!

- Leopard

Altis Life Administrator

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Leopard said:

Glad to have a new member joining the community. 

Welcome, 

Ensure you read the rules carefully as to sucha point where you understand them 100%. They are there to guide players to having a good time. 

Any questions, come see me or another member of staff on teamspeak or private message on the forums. 

Most importantly. Have fun!

- Leopard

Altis Life Administrator

Most importantly. have fun! okay I shall remember that while I'm reading the rules 

• Like 4