Farqman

What Is Happening Lately?

Farqman    86

The past few days things have been trending on the server lately.

The pilot teamspeak channel has been a bit of a sh*t fight. Certain users crack it when things go a bit off topic. Publicly calling them out and telling them to shut up, then 5 minutes later they are doing the exact same thing. There is quite a few regulars that do this. The topics lately have been a little off with discussions and jokes about beastiality, dead  babies, necrofilia with grandmas etc.  

I have also been noticing certain mods repairing vehicles for people, after a mishap or user error. An example, someone clips the rotor blades on a helo, so people ask mods to repair. Or, someone clips a rock and destroys a wheel on a vehicle and asks for it to be repaired. It kind of takes away from the game. If you destroy a vehicle, walk, or request a pick up.

And finally, I have noticed a few people lately self reviving. I am the medic class, run 300m through gunfire to revive them, risking myself getting killed, and within a few meters of them, they magically revive themselves. For the record, there is not another medic near by.

• Fitz    1239
    1 minute ago, Farqman said:

The pilot teamspeak channel has been a bit of a sh*t fight. Certain users crack it when things go a bit off topic. Publicly calling them out and telling them to shut up, then 5 minutes later they are doing the exact same thing.

This always happens unfortunately and staff are encouraged to kick people out of the channel without warning. 

2 minutes ago, Farqman said:

The topics lately have been a little off with discussions and jokes about beastiality, dead  babies, necrofilia with grandmas etc.  

Not good, will look into it.

3 minutes ago, Farqman said:

I have also been noticing certain mods repairing vehicles for people, after a mishap or user error.

Choppers might get repaired by staff because everyone relies on them to get to where they need to go. If people have to wait 5-10 mins for another one to come along they tend to get pretty annoyed. This is done at each staff members discretion. If damage is intentionally caused by another player then it will almost always be repaired if possible because it's not the player in the vehicle's fault.

4 minutes ago, Farqman said:

ask mods to repair.

Usually if someone asks for something like that, they don't get it and personally I haven't seen any people asking for it let alone receiving it.

7 minutes ago, Farqman said:

finally, I have noticed a few people lately self reviving.

There is a small chance (<7%) of being revived by "the gods" and this is probably what you're referring to. It's impossible for people to revive themselves.

• Like 1

Fitz    1239
    7 minutes ago, Farqman said:

Feel free to delete this post.

No need 

Discussion/feedback is always welcome :)

Edited by Fitz
    • Like 1