Steve Jones

Strayagaming Edge Lit

Steve Jones    122

logo.png.b5534a0c3128f7fbe9dac35d4fa8f65d.png

Hi Lads

Today OR for the last 8 weeks, Me and my boy @Leopard have been making two edge lit's. Are designs are based of strayagaming item from the shop A.K.A Sticker & the strayagaming logo. Obviously we didnt create these image all we did was edited/added thing to them to fit are liking and plus they are strayagaming image (Logo & Sticker) we didnt create these design AKA edge lit's for manufacturing or profit only for a school project but anyways Cheers :)

Stevie Jones Design - (Sorry for bad quality the LED's are so bright)

Base Design                                                                                                                        My Edited Version of design 

StrayaGaming.png                                          IMG_0176[80].JPG                                                             

Leopards Design-

Base design-                                                                                                               Leopards Edited Design-

fc,550x550,white.jpg                               IMG_0178[102].JPG                             

Edited by Steve Jones
  • Like 8

• Leopard    7

My compared to yours is actually a joke hahahaha. 

It was actually pretty good fun doing this project. 

• Like 1

Steve Jones    122
    2 minutes ago, Leopard said:

My compared to yours is actually a joke hahahaha. 

It was actually pretty good fun doing this project. 

Well It Took 8 weeks to finish this and you got no help from teacher like me, so your design was made but you only not anyone else. Good Job @Leopard