Unit_3397

Poll: Add hide body script?

Do we want the ability to hide bodies?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unit_3397    712

Hi All.

I recall a time where many peeps were requesting/ interested in seeing a hide body function like other US wasteland servers. well, now i've taken the interest in developing, i may actually be able to implement such a function... May/ might :p 

Based from other servers, the option would be added in the scroll menu and when looking at a corpse, you will have the option to bury it. You will be locked for a duration (like placing a spawn beacon) and it will cost a select amount, perhaps 7-10k...

I will post back this coming Monday with the verdict and the topic will be closed.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. Voting concludes after the 5th-Dec-16 and any further votes will not be tallied. 
  2. Should the community vote in favour, and should all wasteland staff approve, i will endeavour to find a solution/ implement the solution into the next official update.
  3. Respect that some ideas (no matter how awesome they may sound) I cannot/ cant be scripted into the game.

Edited by Unit_3397
  • Like 1