Angus

Sweet Event

Angus    35

I took the idea of the event that the wasteland developers crafted, and that is having a jet with 100k and whoever collects the money after they destroy the jet, is the lucky winner and the jet pilot is a community member. The idea i had planned was the have a mass jet battle, the jets would be spawned in by whomever, or even like the other event they would have some sort of button that puts everyone into a jet and have a mass fight, the jets would be wipeouts, and the winner wins for say 100-300k, since dog fighting in wipeouts is difficult the prize might be lifted. I am unsure as to if you can even do this but i really do hope you can because i am really enthusiastic about flying and it is one of my critiques.

Thank you for reading and if you could voice your opinions below that would make me happy :) 

• Vertigo    4

Aye good idea but what about everyone on the their boots. They will probably AA you and some people might bomb places like camp Rogain or is it just jets vs jets? Id like to see this added it would be super fun like every Friday or something. 

Unit_3397    712

Had a similar idea, but with pawnees...  I've been told there was a server on arma 2 that had this style of event... perhaps one day... one day, something along the lines of this might be possible for our wasteland.