Abu F

Stratis Airfield #2

Abu F    4

Dunno if this was posted here before, but wouldn't it be great to have another airport, maybe even smaller that the original stratis airfield, somewhere else on the map? 

I know the difficulties that would come with it (editing the map, making sure runway is straight to prevent crashing, etc), but it would make it harder to anticipate where the jet is gonna land and make the game more exciting
As a game developer and programmer myself, I wouldn't mind helping the development team with this if people actually like the idea :p

What do you guys reckon?

• Mozkelby    379

Unfortunately, due to resource limitations, it is not possible to manipulate the terrain of Altis, Stratis, or Tanoa without the source files, of which are held tightly with Bohemia.

Even if we were capable of accessing the source files (excluding the provided P: Drive map_data in Arma 3 Tools, which is nowhere near enough data to rebuild any of the default terrains accurately), and rebuilt/recompiled the terrain data, every player would still have to download a separate mod in order to play on the server.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further suggestions for our Wasteland server :)