FlackAttack

Tanoa life

• Nova    1779

i know you didnt know but please in the future use the search bar first. its quick an easy.

we get a lot of people asking about tanoa servers and as it stands we will not be hosting a tanoa server on one of our game modes because the player base isnt there for AU

• Like 1

FlackAttack    3
    12 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

i know you didnt know but please in the future use the search bar first. its quick an easy.

we get a lot of people asking about tanoa servers and as it stands we will not be hosting a tanoa server on one of our game modes because the player base isnt there for AU

Will do sorry, Really not sure why people think the player base is not there i know heaps that want it but 

Nova    1779
    4 hours ago, FlackAttack said:

Will do sorry, Really not sure why people think the player base is not there i know heaps that want it but 

it really isnt there trust me. not enough to sustain a server and keep the altis servers going too.

other communities tried tanoa life and it failed

we tried tanoa life and it failed. which is why the channels are there.

there is a tanoa I&A out there which is pretty good and i think a KOTH server in EU but for aussie people just dont play it

• Like 2

FlackAttack    3
    1 hour ago, InfamousNova said:

it really isnt there trust me. not enough to sustain a server and keep the altis servers going too.

other communities tried tanoa life and it failed

we tried tanoa life and it failed. which is why the channels are there.

there is a tanoa I&A out there which is pretty good and i think a KOTH server in EU but for aussie people just dont play it

What about a Exile server? Sorry if i sound annoying not meaning to. I love this server A lot just only got one mode i really play and that is wasteland but i love exile and Tanoa lol But i do understand what i do not understand is why most would not rather the new map,

Nova    1779
    Just now, FlackAttack said:

What about a Exile server? Sorry if i sound annoying not meaning to. I love this server A lot just only got one mode i really play and that is wasteland but i love exile and Tanoa lol But i do understand what i do not understand is why most would not rather the new map,

we've tried exile twice lol. both times it didnt work. we get asked a lot to make an exile server but we end up making it and no one plays it.

the new map really isnt that good tbh. along with the crappy performance on Tanoa on top of that all the scripts and stuff. a lot of peoples PC's just cant handle it. and a lot of people dont have the DLC. you dont really want to play exile with 15 its just not fun

• Like 1