nightwolf

A little wish/suggestion for the server of I&A

nightwolf    7

Before i start off. i wanted to say that i did search the forum for existing topic about same sugestion. but couldnt find any... even i find it hard to belive that this hasnt been discussed before... so if this is concidered as duplicate from someone else. then i apolegise.

My idea is: 

implement/adding taskforce arrowhead radio to the server so people can use it if they want to. (not add it as a requiring mod.. only as a mod by choice)

Why?

Well. i noticed  during playing I&A a lot that there may be sometimes micspam, or  simply just too many people on the server to keep clean comunications.

Im sure that most of the people already is familiar with this plugin. but i decide to give a little more info about it anyway:

Arrowhead radio allows users to set frequency and channels that they want to comunicate with. and "mutes" the general chat of the game. This is particulary useful if you are  playing organized with a group or even several groups and this helps a lot when it comes to the fact of keeping the chatter clean as you can filter out who you want to be able to comunicate with you.

as for an example:

you are a group of 5 people. and you only want to hear those 5 people. set a frequency only u guys know.

or

if you are a group of 5 people, but want to co  operate with a other group but yet keep the chat clean. set up 1 of the guys in ur group to have a long range. (leader of ur group) and do the same for the4 other group and the  leaders will comunicate with eachother and provide info to the rest of the team.

I find this very useful for myself and dont really see a reason for it to not be added as a "free to use if wanted" addon :p

however if the devs of straya has a particular reason why its not added, or why they dont want to add it. i would be very happy to hear the reason why so i can understand :p

Cheers !

Edited by nightwolf

• Nova    1779

second post that came up made by me even

this may come across as harsh but the search bar is there for a reason. you say you searched it but you clearly didnt. this gets asked like once a month we even trialed it but decided against it

im just gonna lock it 

• Like 2