AetherWorlds

Front back packs?

AetherWorlds    40

On exile you are able to move your backpack to the front of you when you are parachuting in as far as i know since i don't play exile. Would there be a script for a server like this since a lot of people like to paradrop but they can't carry enough gear (Mainly medics and MGs).

• Like 1

• BruhBea    1

Exile doesnt have this feature, that was just for a good show ;) 

This is a possibility and sounds like a good idea, I'll be sure to pass it on to the rest of the team to hear their opinions 

AetherWorlds    40

Exile doesnt have this feature, that was just for a good show ;) 

This is a possibility and sounds like a good idea, I'll be sure to pass it on to the rest of the team to hear their opinions 

Yeah i don't play exile so all i have to go off is youtube videos.

BruhBea    1

Yeah :) 

This is known as a ventral backpack, its a relatively simple script I'm sure we could test it out in the next few months. A lot on the plate at the moment as we're implementing a new Donator system

Edited by BroBeans
    • Like 1

Tiggati    1067

This is actually a really good idea. Would make it more interesting with flying over the AO and para dropping players :D

Eazy    16

this has sounded likea sweet idea. think it would work nice as an unlockable feature for certain classes maybe? as side mission reward? I worry pilots will never land again if unrestricted :3

Eazy    16

glad the pilots will still have the passion to land but id imagine the passengers r gonnna start relying it. the deluge of paradrop requests...ugh

Rappelling was cool(remember it was an avaialble awhile ago), tho i had issues with it teleporting me back into the choppa after done fastroping. mightv been bad desync issue idk. tho cant remember if it was an added mod or sum extinct feature from BIS, i swear i read in some previous sitrep they had plans for it. cud be trippin