M9'

Pedals

M9'    169

Any pilots out there using pedals in Arma 3 these days? If so, which ones and why?

• Tracuer    92

you got that right @InfamousNova

I'm using 'Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Peddles' and I reccon they work very well and as you'll hear me say, I can't fly without them now xD
    most of my flying in Arma 3 is in fixed wing now, but otherwise I'm using AFM with the choppers and rudder peddles area a must for that (or highly recommended at least). 

Why I'm using them, they are strong pretty sturdy peddles, all made of steel and feel natural. Also, they came with my joystick and HOTAS system, so why not.

May I ask why? you looking at getting a pair yourself?

• Like 2

M9'    169
    4 minutes ago, Tracuer said:

you got that right @InfamousNova

I'm using 'Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Peddles' and I reccon they work very well and as you'll hear me say, I can't fly without them now xD
    most of my flying in Arma 3 is in fixed wing now, but otherwise I'm using AFM with the choppers and rudder peddles area a must for that (or highly recommended at least). 

Why I'm using them, they are strong pretty sturdy peddles, all made of steel and feel natural. Also, they came with my joystick and HOTAS system, so why not.

May I ask why? you looking at getting a pair yourself?

Yes I am. At this point I'm rather committed to getting some, I just don't really know which ones to get. The initial unit that I have been looking at getting is the MFG Crosswind (thanks Dslyecxi), and although price isn't necessarily an issue, if there is a unit that works as realistically well for less, than I would be a fool to not take it into consideration. It would also be nice not to have to wait for it to be shipped from Poland :p 

Tracuer    92

yeah, I do have to say, I've used the ones you're referring to and they are wonderful to use! Although a bit pricey, they are comfortable and smooth.

The Saiteks would probably be the next one on the market to my knowledge. Again, comfortable and easy to use with with the griped rests. only downside is that they don't have the little lip that a lot of peddles do have at the bottom allowing your feet to rest on them.

• Like 1