Kumo

Project Argo Event Idea!?

Express of interest on Project Argo event?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kumo    225

Just doing a poll if members would be interested in a 'Project Argo' event hosted by me or strayagaming.

'Project Argo' is a free prototype game you can download and test from Bohemia Interactive. It's mixed Arma 3 with Call of Duty like game-play and overall is a blast to play. My aim is to setup a server, people can come and chill out on with their mates or even host tournament style games with teams and money at stake.

Read more here: https://www.projectargo.net/game

Feedback is always appreciated :D 

Edited by GonSupreme
  • Like 2

• Kumo    225
    20 minutes ago, ZipRaid said:

*snip*

Thanks man, trying to get as many people on-board before I present to the managers the figures. Will try to keep you updated :)

• Like 1

Slep.    279

This would give more team based gameplay, which would improve the community as a whole too! It would also accommodate the other players  who like more fast paced fps' (i.e CS : GO). And you will be able to view the new map Malden, which is set to come as a free dlc to Arma 3 sometime this year. 

In my opinion, it would be a great idea and as @ZipRaid said, we could have some tournaments and competitions as well.

• Like 2