Jäger

I keep getting A3W: ForceQuit was not found

Jäger    0

So I was playing yesterday and a small money shipment spawned right in front of me, I hoped in one of the vehicles and proceeded to start shooting the other vehicles but all of the sudden I just died and the game crashed and came up with A3W: ForceQuit was not found and every time I try to join the server, I select the team and it starts loading but I keep getting the same error message. (I attached screenshots of the errors that come up)

In-game name is Nathan

Any help is appreciated 

Cheers

Capture #1.PNG

Capture # 2.PNG

• FBI    195
    29 minutes ago, Jäger said:

So I was playing yesterday and a small money shipment spawned right in front of me, I hoped in one of the vehicles and proceeded to start shooting the other vehicles but all of the sudden I just died and the game crashed and came up with A3W: ForceQuit was not found and every time I try to join the server, I select the team and it starts loading but I keep getting the same error message. (I attached screenshots of the errors that come up)

In-game name is Nathan

Any help is appreciated 

Cheers

Capture #1.PNG

Capture # 2.PNG

Try disabling any add-ons and/or mods and try to rejoin.

Jäger    0

Thanks for the replies

I checked the integrity of the game cache and still kept getting the error so I completely uninstalled the game, re-downloaded it and tried to join the wasteland server but same thing happened, game crashed and got the error again

I had a look on reddit and found this thread: 

I uninstalled and deleted exile which was the only mod I had installed and don't run any scripts

Maybe its a server side thing where I have been potentially flagged for trying to use scripts and it just boots me out whenever I try to join