peatey8000

Medivac Choppers

peatey8000    9

I've mentioned it before on ts, but would it be possible to give helis the same healing powers as a taru pod / medical HEMMT?

It would give infantry the chance to call for a medivac and heal up themselves / someone dead when near the chopper

What do you reckon?

• Like 3

• BridTheAtl    116

maybe just a dedicated area for a medivac chopper? (requires a pilot + recon paramedic)

• Like 2

Brodie0296    78

I've actually done this before with a few pilots, I've managed to sling bodies in the helis and take them back to base to revive them, kinda fun when you are carrying them in a firefight and the pilot lands without being shot down, quite satisfying

• Like 2

=S.N.A.F.U.=    92

2 Ways you can do this.. A Taru Medical.. NOT the slung pod but the connected one. This would have 1 of 2 ways to use it.. Insta Respawn when someone is loaded in, or when it lands at an active FOB (YES a use for FOB's!!).

The other is simply a medic & Pilot in a littlebird, or a medic & a HEMTT reviving people in the field. A way to enhance this would be a quicker revive if both are present within a radius.

• Like 2

Fitz    1239
    On 7/19/2017 at 0:05 AM, =S.N.A.F.U.= said:

2 Ways you can do this.. A Taru Medical.. NOT the slung pod but the connected one. This would have 1 of 2 ways to use it.. Insta Respawn when someone is loaded in, or when it lands at an active FOB (YES a use for FOB's!!).

I'll add this as a Side reward and see how it goes. I can imagine some 'less-informed' people flying it into the AO and dying instantly though :/

Ideally, if this heli is on the way, people in AO would get the injured to a safe location for evac/revive, but that's probably unlikely.

• Like 2