Super Wookie

Make Sure Moderators Know The Rules

Super Wookie    15

At the end of Rule 2 in the aviation tab on the map it states that when there is over 20 players on the server the Littlebird can only be used by a non-pilot if going to the side mission. I explained to the moderator Elliot that I intended to go to the side mission, yet he continuously deleted my helicopter mid-flight. The other pilots on the server were telling him that I was a terrible pilot and was team-killing because I crashed once on accident (and another time because my connection dropped) while I was in a pilot slot, after which I left it for someone else to take. I believe this is the only real reason he wouldn't allow me to take the helicopter, and its quite worrying that he trusts non-moderators/admins enough to go off their word alone with no evidence. I was also kicked for "teamkilling and being a bad pilot" since my connection had dropped while transporting troops, however I don't have proof of this as I wasn't recording at the time.

After my littlebird kept magically vanishing I decided to start recording. The following video shows several instances where its deleted on me with no real reason. The first time it even sounds like hes enjoying himself, and in the final clip I had a group of people coming with me, however in the end a pilot actually got in anyway so I had no control yet it was still deleted. Keep in mind I do respect admins, however when no rules are being broken I don't see any reason to be prevented from doing something as simple as flying to the side mission.

Also my apologies for the stupid watermark on the video, I just quickly downloaded something to edit with and it didn't tell me it would add that until I had finished.

Arma 3 Vid.avi

• Elliott    47

its been addressed with a higher up and it has been dealt with.

I apologise on they way i handed the situation and next time it will be more straight forward with a warning, kick and then a warning then a ban. 

If you have any more issues with this please contact Dasweetdude on Teamspeak.

have a good one man

• Like 1

Super Wookie    15
    1 hour ago, Elliott said:

its been addressed with a higher up and it has been dealt with.

I apologise on they way i handed the situation and next time it will be more straight forward with a warning, kick and then a warning then a ban. 

If you have any more issues with this please contact Dasweetdude on Teamspeak.

have a good one man

You're implying that I was breaking a rule, which I was not. There was no need for any warnings, never mind kicks or bans. I would much prefer to see the higher authority respond to this about it being dealt with, rather than the person in question.

You have a good one too bud.

Krow    54

Super Wookie, sorry about your experience.
    Us admins are human, and spend a great deal of time dealing with trouble makers, a few good people occasionally get caught in the cracks.

In future, if you are unhappy with the behavior of a moderator,  you can do what you did here and report it on the forum, or alternatively (for quicker response) contact another Admin via our TS3 server.

Appreciate you taking the time to report this... and again, apologies for the disruption.

• Like 3

Super Wookie    15
    2 minutes ago, Krow said:

Super Wookie, sorry about your experience.
    Us admins are human, and spend a great deal of time dealing with trouble makers, a few good people occasionally get caught in the cracks.

In future, if you are unhappy with the behavior of a moderator,  you can do what you did here and report it on the forum, or alternatively (for quicker response) contact another Admin via our TS3 server.

Appreciate you taking the time to report this... and again, apologies for the disruption.

I understand, I've moderated for an Arma 2 server for a couple of years so I know how it can be. Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me. :)