Sign in to follow this  
Doom

hello

Doom    1

Morning ladies and gents,

My name is Anthony, alias is usually doom.  I have been playing arma2 and 3  for a little while now.  I am a member of a social clan, NSOF, and have been for the past 11 years. Myself and a a couple of guys from there enjoy playing on your servers. Recently begun joining your teamspeak channel and gaming with a few lads.

Mainly been playing your invade and annex server.

Is there any chance of a 'king of the hill' server?

Anyway great job on the site and servers I look forward to playing on them more often.

• ʝ17    433

Hi mate welcome to the community,

We did have a king of the hill server a few months back but due to not a large amount of players we had to close it down because we where paying about $110 a month from what I can remember for a server that wasn't being used to its full extent.

Thanks for the feedback all our website and ARMA developers would love to hear feed back, suggestions and ways to improve our servers which can be all posted up on our forums.

All the best.

- J ^_^

• Like 1

dasweetdude    327

Hey Anthony great to have you apart of the community great to hear you have been enjoying yourself on our servers and happy to hear you are enjoying the I&A server.