Sign in to follow this  
John Paul

Wasteland Price Changes

John Paul    213

Lately it has come to our attention that some of the prices on wasteland make some vehicles/weapons over powered. We are currently going through reviewing the prices of some of the vehicles in wasteland. 

Current changes planned:

Mortars - 25k to 45k

Orca (Hex) - 35k to 45k

HEMTT Ammo - 27.5k to 37.5k

Tempest Ammo - 27.5k to 37.5k

Zamak Ammo - 25k to 35k

Taru (Ammo) - 25k to 35k

If you belief that these prices above should be adjusted or another wasteland item price should be changed, reply below.

Edited by ʝ17
Added to feature list.
  • Like 1

• SpiderDeX    36

One overpowered tactic I frequently come across is tanks and sometimes even helicopters towing offroad repairs. They only cost 1.5k and unlike the ammo trucks are able to be towed for almost invincible tanks. Either raising the price slightly or possibly making it to where such vehicles can't be towed could help to solve this issue. Possibly :P

• Like 2

The AMV-7 Marshall should also be increased from $27500 to $35000 to break the gap between the AFV-4 Gorgon and the BTR-K Kamysh

And also feel that unless damage models for helicopters and tanks is reverted to default that MANPADS  and Titan AT should be greatly increased in price, the amount of times a Titan hits my Pawnee or orca and 1 hits it when it normally would not can be frustrating because I know that I would have been able to auto rotate, it takes a huge aspect of aviation out of the game not being able to auto rotate after taking a titan,