Sign in to follow this  
onlyAgamer

Time to get this out the way

onlyAgamer    2

Hey everyone, as my username implies, my name is onlyAgamer, or you could just call me Gamer or Ash, either of the three work

I have been around Stray gaming for a few weeks now, maybe 2 or 3, I used to play a bit of Arma life and such on Arma 2 OA a while back but could never quite get into it, although I've recently gotten back into Arma 3 which I bought at first announcement in Alpha, I've got about 140 hours in total of gameplay and I've been playing on both the SG Invade and Annex and Arma 3 life.

Mostly I have been sticking with Medic on the Life server, although I've played about 10 hours of cop on some other servers, which mostly seems to be the same, my reason for this is I don't have a group to play with and playing Civi is a nightmare solo, since every where I go is just gangs or duos of robbers, so playing medic allows me to enjoy the game and help others, and cops help pair me with others rather then having to go solo, either way, im constantly on the Teamspeak server when ever I play, and if all goes well i'll be sticking around.

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

• ʝ17    433

Hey mate welcome to the forums any questions or anything feel free to jump on team-speak or either throw a post on the forums and I'm sure one of our staff will be more than happy to help!