Nunny

BRING BACK STRATIS

Bring Back Stratis?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LAZYSHOT    49
1 minute ago, Fitz said:

Get some glasses lad. Server ranking for I&A has been better than Wasteland's for months.

If you don't know what you're talking about, best you don't say anything at all instead of polluting the forums.

Yeah I've seen ...we don't play much anymore the pollution is already there moron

• Wait What? 2

• LAZYSHOT    49
    20 minutes ago, Fitz said:

Get some glasses lad. Server ranking for I&A has been better than Wasteland's for months.

If you don't know what you're talking about, best you don't say anything at all instead of polluting the forums.

Well it took me and and a lot other players that moved on to give you that ?...we will be back

LAZYSHOT    49

The narcissistic behaviour from these tag kids is unbelievable..

Edited by LAZYSHOT
    Crusty

Connor.    1352
    6 hours ago, LAZYSHOT said:

..won't really know until we try it?

I know without trying. Both wasteland and I&A don't use all the system resources available. They dont even use half each, so giving one server more resources to not use simply doesnt help anyone. Wastelands issues are purely thanks to heavy AI load and possibly some outdated scripts.

• Like 3

Nova    1779
    5 hours ago, LAZYSHOT said:

Well it took me and and a lot other players that moved on to give you that ?...we will be back

We were ahead even when you had players.... Stop saying stupid shit on the forums all the time 

• Like 4

top-dada    2
    12 hours ago, LAZYSHOT said:

When was it lag free on Malden... I dont have duel 1080tis and and don't even have nbn I've seen it running and tested with both on this single or duel runs similar to a single 980ti useing a vodaphone dongle haha.. more to do with complex mission files not dumping cache properly and we share the same server to I&A.. maybe limit the people that play because 50 plus on a good night.really doesn't work for both game modes legit dedicated for wasteland/i&a may give us a couple more frames..won't really know until we try it?

I found it lag free most of the times even with allot of players on, and i dont have duel 1080tis only have a single GTX 970, i do have NBN though. I can even player Tonoa map easily but for some reason Stratis only on Straya is laggy when there are allot of people on. I can play it on other servers and its fine, maybe as Lazy has said limit the people as i know after about 35 people and more the lag really hits hard. Or as Lazy as said, Devs in straya need to keep it very simple...tiny things here and there until full dedicated.. then have a go see how it works..

• Clap 1

LAZYSHOT    49
    On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:22 AM, Connor. said:

I know without trying. Both wasteland and I&A don't use all the system resources available. They dont even use half each, so giving one server more resources to not use simply doesnt help anyone. Wastelands issues are purely thanks to heavy AI load and possibly some outdated scripts.

I said this already...if missions AI blah blah is an issue why is their so many on map reduce get rid of some.. introduce something new not same old crap its wasteland..get rid of this mission map BS.

• Wait What? 3
    • hahaa 1

Connor.    1352
    5 minutes ago, LAZYSHOT said:

I said this already...if missions AI blah blah is an issue why is their so many on map reduce get rid of some.. introduce something new not same old crap its wasteland..get rid of this mission map BS.

Can't say i understood this but i think the gist of it was "if there are too many AI remove some"? That is up to the wasteland guys if they want to take that road. It means there would be less active missions which may make things a bit boring.

The best option for performance would be using a headless client to do the thinking for all AI but I dont know if wasteland is compatible with a headless client in its current configuration.

• Seems Good 1

LAZYSHOT    49

I play I have every right to put in a bum if I want.. u.. the rest that don't even play. nova and his blow job Fitz that don't even play server need to really shush on any comment on this as these plebs don't play it...I rather feed back from james or unit !!!..sorry if I sound rude..

• kkool 1

Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, LAZYSHOT said:

I play I have every right to put in a bum if I want.. u.. the rest that don't even play. nova and his blow job Fitz that don't even play server need to really shush on any comment on this as these plebs don't play it...I rather feed back from james or unit !!!..sorry if I sound rude..

most of the shit you say on the forums is unreadable tbh

Connor.    1352

why talk? you quoted me...

0zrFqGM.png

At the end of the day i actually know what I'm doing with arma and can offer real suggestions instead of generic shit like "remove the AI".

LAZYSHOT    49
    2 minutes ago, Connor. said:

0zrFqGM.png

At the end of the day i actually know what I'm doing with arma and can offer real suggestions instead of generic shit like "remove the AI".

ok

LAZYSHOT    49
    3 minutes ago, Connor. said:

0zrFqGM.png

Sooo why are you not helping james out with codeing ..the server is generic same old missions ..

Connor.    1352
    2 minutes ago, LAZYSHOT said:

Sooo why are you not helping james out with codeing ..the server is generic same old missions ..

I am working on other things. I have no interest in any aspect of wasteland however I'm happy to give advice and suggestions where its needed.

LAZYSHOT    49
    Just now, LAZYSHOT said:

I have no interest in any aspect of wasteland.. so why are you talking to me!!??

another hero!

Connor.    1352
    3 minutes ago, LAZYSHOT said:

I have no interest in any aspect of wasteland.. so why are you talking to me!!??

You quote my message and make comment on it but expect me to not reply to it? That's not how conversations work my friend.